- About Us
- New Client Information
- Allergy Vaccine Refill
- Prescription Refill
- Referring Veterinarians
- Contact Us
- Site Map
WELCOME TO LEHIGH VALLEY VETERINARY DERMATOLOGY
Coronavirus Policy Update
1) Please cancel and/or reschedule your appointment if you or anyone in your family/household are sick and/or have any respiratory symptoms like a cough, fever, shortness of breath, sore throat, aches, or if you have come in contact with someone who may be infected, or if you have traveled to one of the states on Pennsylvania Department of Health’s quarantine list within the past 14 days: (https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Travelers.aspx).
2) Please minimize the number of people coming to our office by only bringing yourself and your pet
3) When interacting with the staff (even if outdoors) we ask that you wear a mask and respect a safe distance (6 feet), and avoid handshaking
4) When you reach our office, rather than coming inside, we ask that you call us at 610-391-1200 extension 6. If busy, you can also try 391-1707/1708. Our doors will remain locked to avoid groups of people congregating in the waiting room. No clients are currently permitted into the building. The staff will meet you outside by your car and take your pet inside for further care and examination. We ask that you please stay in your car or outside while we examine your pet. Feel free to enjoy our gardens or visit our fish ponds. If you do not have a way to keep your pet (or yourself) cool, please let us know.
5) Once your pet has been examined, we will call you to review our findings and discuss a treatment plan. If you prefer to video chat over phone, please let us know. We have options for Skype, FaceTime and Zoom
If you are uncomfortable with the above procedures, we totally understand and are more than happy to reschedule for you.
Thanks for your understanding and please stay healthy and safe.
Lehigh Valley Veterinary Dermatology is a referral practice providing specialized dermatology care for animals in the Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania and surrounding regions (Philadelphia Area, Poconos, Scranton/Wilkes Barre, Harrisburg, New Jersey). We specialize in all dog and cat skin diseases, allergies, ear disease, and hair/claw abnormalities. We provide pets, their owners and veterinarians with advanced full service referral dermatology care.
To schedule an appointment please call 610-391-1200 or Click here
For more information email: email@example.com