Coronavirus Policy Update
At PADS/LVVD, we are dedicated to the health and safety of our patients, their owners, and our staff. We are doing our best to keep everyone safe while we continue to offer care to the patients that need our help. We are following the below procedures:
- Please cancel and/or reschedule your appointment if you or anyone in your family/household are sick and/or have COVID symptoms like a cough, fever, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell, sore throat, aches, or are in the CDC recommended isolation time post COVID infection (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/isolation.html)
- Pet owners are permitted in the building following the below protocol:
- Please call 610-391-1200 (extension 0) when you arrive with your pet
- Masks are optional while in the office with your pet. We are happy to provide you with a mask if elected. Our staff may choose to wear masks when in the room with you and your pet.
- In the exam room, we ask that you maintain a safe physical distance from the staff. A technician will be helping the doctor by holding your pet for the exam.
- For medication pick-ups and nurse visits, please call when you arrive.
- If you are uncomfortable with the above procedures, we totally understand and are more than happy to reschedule for you.
- If you prefer to not come into the building, we will still offer ‘Curbside Concierge’** service as an option.
- **‘Curbside Concierge’ service: The staff will meet you outside by your car and take your pet inside for further care and examination. The owners stay in their car or outside while we examine their pet. If the weather is nice enough outside, please feel free to enjoy our gardens or visit our fish ponds. Once your pet has been examined, we will call you or come outside to review our findings and discuss a treatment plan
Thanks for understanding and please stay healthy and safe.